For those who don’t know, an outbreak of respiratory illness was announced in Wuhan, China in 2019. The WHO (World Health Organization) labeled this illness COVID-19, where the “CO” means Corona, “VI” stands for the virus, as well as “D”, refers to Disease. “19” means 2019, when this virus was first disclosed.
To keep your business Covid-19 free, choose experts who have years of experience in disinfecting and cleaning businesses & homes and any other facilities that have been at the risk for exposure to several infectious diseases. They should have a common scientific approach that is cost-effective and thorough. The right experts offer protective measures for their staff and take privacy as well as security into consideration to safeguard the customers along with their facilities.
Only those disinfectants should be used that are effective as per the Emerging Pathogen Standard by EPA. Upon request, you can also avail the list of these items as well as the professionals follow CDC’s protective personal equipment (PPE) along with security suggestions.
- We follow precautions before we proceed further with proper protective personal equipment (PPE).
- Isolate the facility and then disinfect crucial points of exposure and high touch parts
- Disinfect every other area as appropriate
- We use EPA registered and approved items for disinfection as per the situation
- Appropriately dispose of the contaminated cleaning items
Take preventive measures for avoiding Coronavius (Covid-19) spread
- Wash hands more often with water and hand wash for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching mouth, eyes, and nose with the unwashed hands
- In case water and hand wash are unavailable utilize alcohol-based hand sanitizer with more than 60% alcohol.
While you should always hope for the best, make sure to go for qualified cleaning experts that are equipped with the much-needed processes and protocols if in case any harm comes to your firm.